1. All campers must abide by the schedule unless excused by the Camp Dean.
2. No one is permitted to leave the camp without permission from the Camp Dean and the Camp Manager.
3. The use of tobacco, intoxicants, and illegal drugs is strictly prohibited at Rock River Christian Camp.
4. All clothing must be modest and appropriate. The following are not allowed: swim briefs for boys, two-piece or low cut swim suits for girls (rash guards and tankinis are accepted if fully covers tummy area). Clothing with holes in inappropriate places, spaghetti straps, clothing with words or illustrations associated with alcohol, drugs, tobacco, offensive language, sexual innuendos, or secular rock bands. Cut-off shirts are allowed if a tank top is worn underneath. Clothing must cover all undergarments. Shorts, skirts, and swim trunks must be midway down leg. Short shorts are not allowed. Shoes or sandals must be worn at all times, If any clothing items are in question please do not bring them to camp.
5. Cabin raiding is not permitted.
6. Any camper causing property damage will be held responsible for the repair/replacement cost.
7. All cars are to be parked in specified areas. Vehicles are not to be used within the camp area. No tampering or practical jokes are permitted with any vehicle.
8. The following are NOT allowed at camp: cell phones, pets, weapons, knives, fireworks, CD players, mp3 players (iPod), laptops, tablets, or any other electronic device.